• Composite Video and 2 Audio over one fiber
• 10-Bit Digital Transmission
• TDM - Single fiber, dual wavelength
• True DC restoration
• Flat frequency response
• Complies with SMPTE standards for Video and Audio transmission
• Compatible with MDM-7000 Series for WDM and CWDM multiplexing
• No EMI or RFI and no ground loops
• Stand alone or rack-mount
• Ideal for Broadcast/Studio and Professional AV applications
Composite Video and Audio Transmission
The BOTS-1V2A provides for the digital transmission of 1 Channel of Composite Video, 2 Channels of Duplex Analog Audio, 1 Channel of Duplex Serial Data and 1 Channel of Duplex 10/100 Ethernet.
All units come in an insert card version. The cards can be inserted into our 16-slot, 19” rack-mountable card cage (CC-16-100) or one of our smaller BOptiva™ Desktop Card Racks (DTCR Series).
The Desktop Card Racks can handle one, two or four insert cards, creating compact, mountable, stand alone systems. The use of separate DTCR enclosures allows for future flexibility and expansion as all cards are hot-swappable and can be used in any enclosure. Each one of our card housing units operate with an appropriate power supply. See Accessories” for power supply specifications.
BOptiva™ Upgrade Path
This system can be purchased without an optical port as an add-on to an existing BOptiva™ system daisy-chain. (See “Non-Optical Version”).
The BOptiva™ bandwidth requirement of this system is 316 Mbps.