DVI 두 단자와 USB를 60m 까지 전송하여 컴퓨터 원격조종 장비
4개의 RJ-45 케이블로 전송 (별도구매)
5V 외부 파워서플라이
How it works
The CAT5•5500HD sender unit sits next to your computer. The cables supplied with the CAT5•5500HD connects your DVI source(s) and USB to the sender unit. The CAT5•5500HD receiver unit sits next to your DVI displays - up to 200 feet away. The displays and USB plug into the back of the CAT5•5000HD receiver unit. Four CAT-5 cables connect the CAT5•5500HD-S and the CAT5•5500HD-R units to each other.
The CAT5•5500HD is HDCP compliant.
- Two 6 foot DVI cables
- One 6 foot USB cable
- Two 5V Power Supply
- User's Manual
- Uses CAT-5 cable for DDC and control signals
- Extends any DVI (Digital Video Interface) compliant device up to 200 ft from the computer
- Extends USB 1.1 compliant devices up to 200 ft from the computer
- Saves space on your desktop
- Increases productivity
- Eliminates computer noise where you work
- Supports VESA Standard resolutions and HDTV resolution
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- HDCP Compliant
- Installs in minutes
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
- Single Link Range: 1080P/1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (Digital Only)
- USB Input: USB type "B" Connector
- USB Output: Two USB type "A" connectors
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 5V DC (External)
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17ýh W x 1.75ýh H x 4.375ýh D
- Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs.
*Note: For distances over 100 ft. shielded CAT-5e cables are recommended for optimal video quality.