The TST8000S2 is a broadcast-grade Transport stream reference generator plus a DVB-S2/S full-featured broadcast modulator, ideal companion for any R&D Laboratory or Manufacturing Industrial plant to test any next generation DVB-S2 / DVB-S devices as set top boxes, converters, IRD receivers, etc.
This 2U Rack Mount unit is controlled via the front panel Color industrial touch screen so no control problems can occour due to the limited life cycle of traditional mechanic buttons and sensors.
The Touch Screen provides precision, quick control, multi-language, color icons, visible file names from the generator, dust & environmental proof operation, and unlimited " touch n' control " life.
The Generator module comes with a built-in 100 Gigabyte SATA hard disk drive, loaded with all types of HD/SD reference transport stream files needed to test any compression, picture format, signaling for DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, DVB-H, ATSC, IPTV, including all the HD/SD and SUB resolutions and all compression types.
The Broadcast DVB-S2 / DVB-S modulator provides an agile L-BAND broadcast output ( @ -10 dB Level / 1 Hz Agile steps ) + Fixed L-BAND Monitoring out.
All DVB-S modulation modes are included as well the DVB-S2 ( 32 ASPK is option )
Since the connection between the Generator section and the Modulator section is provided via standard ASI coax on the rear panel, the generated signal can be used for any third party application as well as the modulator can be feeded from any real-world third party ASI signal.
The TST8000S2 has 4 free slots so more functional modules can be installed also later on field as additional DVB-T, 8VSB, QAM modulator modules, obtaining a multi-standard broadcast grade test platform..
A complete set of REMOTE CONTROL commands allows an EASY integration with any existing automated process control, as well any WEB BROWSER, SNMP, SERIAL, TELNET can control all the features from any computer.
· Complete R&D and Production Test System
· Built-in Broadcast-Grade DVB-S2 / DVB-S modulator with ASI and SPI inputs
· Built-In Transport Stream Generator with true ASI output
· HD/SD all formats DVB-H/DVB-T/8VSB reference transport streams included within the generator to test any Mobile device or HD/SD Set top Box
· DVB-S2 0,05 up to 68 Mbaud in DVB-S2 mode QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK (32APSK option)
· DVB-S 0.05 up to 45 Mbaud (60 opt.)in DVB-DSNG/S mode QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM
· AGILE IF output 950-1750 Mhz @ -50 to -5 dBm adjustable OUT level
· one -45dB 1080Mhz fixed L-band out for monitoring purposes
· ASI and SPI inputs with selectable operations as manual or auto-rate adaptation
· Configurable Urgent / Non-Urgent alarming GPI out
· Industrial Color touch-screen display for easy and quick local control and monitoring
· Free Slots for on-field system expansion
· Built-In WEB and SNMP remote access for management with User List and permissions